Tooth Extractions – Alpharetta, GA
Boosting Your Oral Health by Restoring Your Smile
The thought of having to remove a tooth can be scary, especially because everybody would like to maintain their natural smile for a lifetime. In cases where a tooth is damaged, infected, or decayed beyond repair, we may recommend tooth extraction to prevent further oral damage. Not to worry, though—our team will work with you closely to restore your smile to be healthier and more functional by replacing your extracted tooth with a beautiful, customized restoration. Give us a call to find out how we can help you enjoy a healthier smile.
Why Choose Alpharetta Modern Dentistry for Tooth Extractions?
- Same-Day Dental Treatments
- Start-to-Finish Dental Implants
- Advanced Diagnostic Technology
When are Tooth Extractions Necessary?
Our team will only recommend removing a tooth if we believe there’s no other option available. This is often in situations like the ones below:
- Gum disease has severely eroded the supportive structures of a tooth, causing discomfort and inevitable tooth loss.
- A tooth so damaged that a filling or crown won’t be able to repair it.
- You experience pain in a tooth that has already been treated, like one that has received a root canal, and upon examination, it is infected again and beyond repair.
- Orthodontic treatment cannot achieve your ideal results unless a tooth is removed to create enough space in your mouth to prevent future crowding.
- Wisdom teeth put your oral health at risk.